Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Sheraton New York

mmethvin
By mmethvin,
in

I would start your bid in a separate window.

Start with $110 in TS and either MTE or MTW (whichever you like best).

Then go up to $115 adding in the next one (MTE or MTW)

You can rebid to $120 using a free rebid area.

Hopefully that will work to get you a 4 star room in either TS, MTE or MTW. Any of those areas are great for sightseeing.

You should awlays use our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links :) I think the 'new browser' comment was so that no zones (that you used on your previous bids) are selected and you're starting with a 'clean slate'... of course you can use our links to PRICELINE in order to open their site in a 'new browser'.

jenndon is assuming that you're willing to also stay in the MTE or MTW zone, but i'm not sure if that is the case or not... is Times Square the only zone you're willing to stay in or are other zones acceptale as well? If you haven't seen it yet, give this thread a read which discusses our own thoughts regarding Hotels Near Times Square.

You can choose to add other zones, lower your star rating, or wait it out to see if lower priced inventory becomes avaialble closer to your check-in date.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Bid today for 4 star MTW and Times Square. Bid up to 135 on Times Square. Closed Window and Bid 122 for 4 star MTW. Received counter offer for 22.00. Closed window and 133 with 3.50 priceline bonus bucks. Accepted for sheraton hotel and tower 2 rooms. Really wanted Times Square but location seems pretty much there. thanks for all your help

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]