Does Starwood particpate in Hotwire?

iahphx
By iahphx,
in

With their new "package" product you can see a variety of hotels in each area. In doing so i saw Sheartons offered in both NYC and Chicago, some Westin properties offered throughout the country, so i stopped there as that probably answers the question that Starwood does indeed participate with Hotwire (although they may not participate with all brands).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

starwood absolutely participates with hotwire. I stayed at the Sheraton Bal Harbour Resort in Miami Beach over spring break for $88/night...price on Expedia or through Sheraton was over $200!

last year I was able to get the same hotel for about $75 in the middle of summer through priceline, but I wanted to make sure and get the amenities I wanted rather than roll the dice with priceline...

I've seen Westin Savannah on Hotwire- (a resort- the only one in Savannah- so it's ez to spot!)

But, of course, Hotwire was asking $101 -$108- while on PL it could be had for $85 (I actually paid $85, 86, and $94 for those rooms this week on PL)

:)

• 3 months later...

Todd-r

Could you please post the amenities for this purchase as we don't have the amenities for the Bal Harbour confirmed with a purchase. If you didn't write them down beforehand, they're still accessible thru Hotwire's homepage by clicking on MY ACCOUNT.

Once you reply, i will move this post to the FLORIDA>>HOTWIRE section of the board.

THANKS in advance for your follow-up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]