WA Seattle Crowne Plaza Downtown

KPT
By KPT,
in

We are back, and I wanted to note that this property was fantastic. When we called to request a non-smoking room, my husband mentioned we were coming to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, which was true :) When we arrived they bumped us into a suite which included a huge sitting room and fantastic view! The property was newly renovated and nicely decorated. A great deal.

• 10 months later...

Nice hotel. Central to downtown. Booked for the only two weeks of summer seattle has for $75. All business, not romantic. Good views from 15th floor and above. Really comfy beds but alas the fridge was on holiday. Nice but oblivious staff (Comped us free drinks and appetizers since nobody knew how to setup the internet in the room... had to fiddle with it for a hour to get it to work). Good stay all around. Would reccommend to friends and family.

• 10 months later...

Just a follow-up to our stay in Seattle this week...

The Crowne Plaza is a nice hotel imho. It deserves its 3* rating.

We were treated well by the staff; no issues being Priceline customers. We checked in a bit earlier than their 3pm time.

Like many hotels in downtown Seattle, there is no parking included with the room rate, but there is the option of overnight valet on site ($27), overnight in a public lot on the next block ($20), or overnight at the city lot on the next block ($16). Valet and Bellhop service was excellent.

Our room was on the I-5 Freeway side of the building, as I'd expected, but was surprisingly very quiet. It's a solidly built building. We opted for the 2-double bed configuration versus the King. Beds are very comfortable, with quality linens. Plenty of room overall.

Rooms include paper, coffee maker, regular TV + HBO, Iron/board, Wave Radio, etc. Also available for additional fees are high-speed internet, movies, games, and additional cable channels. We also used room service, which was fast, courteous, and the food was good.

Overall, it was a good stay. Our first experience with Priceline and this forum was very good. Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I hotwired this hotel for my son July 23, 24, 2009. $123/nt. He got 2 queen beds, 14th floor, very nice hotel, nice view. Good downtown location for touring the city. No complaints. Parking was additional though, I believe around $35. and valet only.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]