Hotwire Hotel: 3* Madison (West) Courtyard

Alcatel Tester
By Alcatel Tester,
in

Amenities:Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Fac, High Speed Internet.

Date booked: May 24

I thought this would be the Staybridge nearby with all the Icons, I was wrong. I believe the Staybridge has the Shuttle Icon also and listed as a 2.5*. Latey (Jun 7) It will only appear when I try to reserve 7 nights.

The Courtyard is OK. You get a mini frig but no micro. That's for suites only. Fills up with noisy kids on the weekend and getting a room beside the stairs amplified the issue. The laundry has a detergent dispenser that is free.

All this led me to this site. I am a frequent traveler so I joined. Moving closer to the airport after this stay for 4 nights so not interested in Staybridge anymore. Will post what I get. Good luck to the next guy in the area.

Welcome to the site! :) Glad you decided to join, and hope we can help with future trips.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Pretty remarkable that you were able to get this many days in a row, and for a terrific price. Glad the stay is going generally well/okay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]