Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* NYC (Brooklyn) Holiday Inn Express

erinys
By erinys,
in

We're trying to get the Union Street Holiday Inn Express or Butler St Comfort Inn Brooklyn Bridge. Husband's bid rejected at $55, mine rejected at $80. I'm not sure how to rebid this due to the low star level available in any zone. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Erin

Sorry, I'm an idiot. 6/12-14/09. Can we delete this thread, or move it to the Hotwire forum?

Through Hotwire, I selected a 2.5* in Brooklyn with Breakfast and High Speed Internet as amenities for $93/night. Received Holiday Inn Express Downtown Brooklyn

279 Butler Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11217

I don't like this one as much as the hotel on Union St (this is a few blocks further away from a favorite bar and paid parking was a necessity), but it'll do the job just fine.

Used the HOTWIRE link here. Hope this helps resolve the dilemma of what the 2.5* Hotwire hotel in Brooklyn is.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and letting us know about this new hotel for the site's listings.

Sorry the hotel wasn't exactly what you wanted, but glad that this hotel will work for your needs (plus, free breakfast is a nice bonus.)

Using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

Others might want to be aware that this hotel could have been direct booked through Holiday Inn Express (which looks like it's a partner here with a direct link on the support page Tab) at a nonrefundable rate for only a few dollars more than what it is when HOTWIRE fees are figured in, which would allow more flexiblility in selecting non-smoking or smoking rooms, and possibly other amentities. We've stayed here through PRICELINE before, and they definitely put us in the smallest, although still completely adequate, room.

We've stayed here through Priceline before, and they definitely put us in the smallest, although still completely adequate, room.

Unfortunately, all of the rooms are small :) I have been lucky parking on the street the last few times I've stayed here, this hotel was formerly the Comfort Inn Brooklyn Bridge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]