FL Tampa Westin Harbour Island Downtown

nilkaya
By nilkaya,
in

I stayed there last week and overall I had a pleasant stay. Most of the rooms, except the suites, have a water view, which is nice. The bed is comfortable, and it has a nice cover with a duvet cover. Every room had a bath robe which was nice. The room had Starbucks coffee pods if you like Starbucks. There is a store on the second floor that serves Starbucks coffee as well, if you don't like brewing your own coffee. Upon request I received sewing kit, slippers, shaving cream, disposable razor and ladies deodorant. My husband even asked for a burn cream (as he spent too much time at a nearby park), and the receptionist got one from the kitchen! The hotel also hosts a happy hour on the lobby during work days. One evening, a chef was preparing shrimp, another evening, a bartender was mixing drinks.

There are restaurants nearby and in walking distance. We ate at Channelside, at Thai Thani and some Tapas restaurant. You can also take a trolley in front of the hotel, or walk a little bit to hop into electric trolley. We had a rental car and parked it in the hotel's parking garage for free.

Note: Water bottles in the hotel room costs $4 each. I ordered some Turkish takeout from Pizza Rome (it seemed every everning someone slipped a takeout menu under the door) where small bottled water was $.99. Later I filled out the used water bottles from a water fountain in the workout room on the third floor.

This stay was not a Priceline stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]