Priceline Hotel: NYC Times Square

lele
By lele,
in

Please let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Also, unless you have a specific reason to only stay in Times Square, i would recommend adding any other nearby zones which might be acceptable, as per our thoughts on Hotels near Times Square.

Let us knw your maximum bid amount and if you'd like to include any other zones and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm also very interested in this topic, but for the weekend of August 13-16. The biggest concern for me is that we'll be there with our kids and need 2 double beds. Since Priceline only guarantees a room that sleeps 2 adults, that is a worry. In other major cities I've usually not been concerned because I can bid on a 3-4* hotel and know that there is a 95% chance I can get a double/double if I ask for it (I've only missed once in years of bidding). In NYC, however, there are a lot of hotels that don't have double/doubles (i.e., the majority of hotels near Times Square on Expedia fall in this category), so I fear the risk is higher. So if you have any advice not only on bidding strategy as per the original post, but on how to get a room that sleeps 4, I'd appreciate it.

Different dates, different rates, different zones will be bid, different hotels will be won, which would make it impossible to keep put the ultimately property(s) receivd in the topic title of this thread, as well as each having a link to the win in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]