This hotel features the following amenities:

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

The 4* is a match for the Sheraton Delfina so that would be our best guess for that one.

For the 3*, if you go back to HOTWIRE can you doublecheck if there is a Near Beach icon for the offering you're seeing as i'm not seeing that icon on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I want to try to get it for July 16th - 18th. What features should I look for on hotwire for it when actually I want to use Priceline to get it.

Help me with strategy please.

I was looking for a central location for a hotel as want to go Universal 1 day & next day see a bit of Rodeo drive & typical Hollywood sites in the AM, then drive to Santa Monica for lunch before heading to the airport.

THANKS

Andaz hasn't been reported on HOTWIRE; only on PRICELINE.

You can't bid for a particular hotel on Priceline. Recently Andaz has been coming up a lot but to use Priceline you have to be willing to accept ANY hotel in your target zone.

I haven't checked your dates but I've seen Andaz in Hotwire Vacation Packages for other dates. If you haven't already purchased plane tickets you might be able to guarantee Andaz by booking it with a Hotwire Vacation Package.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

There may be a slight correlation between HOTWIRE hotels and PRICELINE results, but it's very far from 100% and certainly not enough to be basing a strategy to be targetting a specific property on PRICELINE.

Did you receive the Andaz for $100 or are you considering bidding that amount?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the follow-up!

Can you please indiate if you used PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this purchase, star rating, zone, room rate, and (if hotwire) the amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view all of this information either thru the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page OR thru the MY PROFILE>>MY TRIPS link at the top right of PRICELINE's home page.

We'll then be able to edit the topic title to reflect your win so others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles of the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]