Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Cambridge) Hyatt Regency Cambridge

sklee1101
By sklee1101,
in

Just been accepted.

I checked out the price range for 3.5* and was willing to go as high as 70. I thought that would be a lucky deal.

I counted the free bidding zone and there were 4 zones without 3.5* and there were three zones I was willing to accept.

So I started from 55 with Cambridge which is my destination. Thinking to increase 3,2 dollars everytime I add a zone.

Then I added Brighton-Brookline at 58.

Surprisingly I was accepted.

And with the 30 USD Bonus, the price per room before tax is 48 USD.

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

You can still use our requested links above along with any bonus money by:

1) clicking our PRICELINE link

2) go to the MY ACCOUNT >> MY REWARDS profile from the top right of the priceline homepage

3) using the link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you explain the $30 bonus?

EDIT: I logged into my PRICELINE account, went to My Profile -> My Rewards, but don't see any Cash rewards, though I've made 6 hotel reservations through them in the last 2 years.

Then you don't have any bonus money available... it's a targeted promotion based upon some internal criteria, not everyone receives the bonus money offers.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]