Hotwire Hotel: Westin NYC Times Square 1 night

mikep
By mikep,
in

I was having difficulty getting a 4* room on PL for two nights. So I made a backup (cancellable) reservation for Sat. (11-6) and Sunday (11-7) directly through Westin (Starwood). The rooms were $319 per night. Subsequently I booked a Sunday night stay at the Westin (Times Square) for $157 via Hotwire. I now want to see if I can find a better deal at the same hotel for Saturday Night (11-6). Can you help?

I think you are going to have difficulty getting this propert for 11/6 as searching Westin's website for that nite alone shows no vacancy. Have you already cancelled your back-up reservation for the nite of the 7th? (you may want to make sure that you're not going to have a problem changing that reservation to a one nite stay)

All that you can do is continue to check Hotwire and the hotel's website... a good sign would be if the hotel's own website begins to show availbility for the sole nite of the 6th.

Let us know if you are able to cancel one nite of your two nite back-up without any problem.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]