Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Laramie Ramada Center

mdavis107
By mdavis107,
in

I have three Hotwire choices available to me for a one night stay on June 27 in Casper, WY.

2* Breakfast and laundry- $49

2.5* Breakfast, pool, business, laundry, high speed internet- $68

3* Fitness, pool , restaurant, laundry, hsi- $69

Wyoming, unlike many states, has no set age for check in. The 2* has a 21 age minimum, while the other two have 18 minimums. There are not many hotels in Casper and I have narrowed the 2* down to Shilo Inn, but the other two I have no idea on. For the extra $19/night, I would prefer the 2.5* if anyone has any insights on its identity. Thanks in advance.

The 3* and 2.5* could both be a few different hotels. If I had to guess, I'd *guess* that the 2.5* may be the Holiday Inn Express.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could let us know the results if you do book so we can add this new property to the site's HOTWIRE listings for the area.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Philadelphia and Priceline Colorado threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those stays... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok,

I updated those two that I left blank. I would like to apologize for not keeping those up to date. I know that you do tons to keep this site working and you give awesome advice. Thanks in advance for any insights you might have about Casper.

mdavis107

See Aaron's reply 3 posts above this one...

My own guess is that the 3* is the Holiday Inn or Hilton Garden Inn, Best Western, or Holiday Inn... guessing the 2.5* is the La Quinta or Holiday Inn Express.... guess on the 2* is the Days Inn.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. We are driving from Yellowstone to Boulder, Co and the hotel is going to be a place to sleep and (hopefully) get some breakfast before the second half of our drive to Boulder. I am inclined to wait until closer to the trip, but these guesses have been very helpful. I am hoping for the 2.5* to the HI Express...I have had very good luck in those in the past. I will post as soon as I book, of course using the links.

mdavis107

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]