Priceline Hotel: 3* Bangor-Bar Harbor (Bangor-Orono) Four Points

MissPoofy
By MissPoofy,
in

So happy to see two 3 star hotels are now a part of the Priceline world in Bangor Maine. I was SO sick of the dumps in Bangor and in all honesty was ready to pay full price for the relatively new Courtyard Marriott.

First bid: 50 dollars

accepted by Sheraton Four Points.

Was hoping for the Courtyard Marriott, but this will definitely do.

I will release dates when I have returned. 3 days totaled $172.92 after taxes and fees. VERY HAPPY!

And as always I used the PRICELINE link provided by the wonderful people at Better Bidding.

Next up on Miss Poofy's summer of '09 tour... Boston, MA. then Milwuakee, WI. Future dates TBD.

:)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see PRICELINE is adding new hotels to this area which are more inline with the type of properties you enjoy.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The dates are 5-29 through 6-01. Thanks again for providing this service! I was all set to just book the hotel via their website, then figured "eh, I'll check better bidding and see if by any chance someone has stayed in the Bangor area recently" sure enough, I was in luck! I definitely owe you guys a round of drinks.

Cheers!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]