CA Palm Springs Holiday Inn hotel

homeschoolmom
By homeschoolmom,
in

We won this for $50 on 05/18. No parking or resort fee. Called ahead to request 2 beds, nonsmoking, and they saved it for us. No mistreatment due to PL reservation. The following is my tripadvisor review; I also posted photos there-- search for Palm Springs Holiday Inn Palm Canyon Drive. My id is pricelinejunkie.

Our extra-large room was completely renovated from new carpet to furniture and LCD tv. Hubby (who has built 4 houses) was impressed to seee that they replumbed the toilet with CPVC and replaced the old sliding glass doors with new insulated vinyl sliders. Rooms also have a fridge (but no microwave).

Hallway smelled slightly musty/perfumey, but our room was odorless. The queen-sized beds were great, too.

Pool area is huge with two hot tubs and a bar and firepit with a great mountain view. The first-floor patio rooms allow guests to walk right out to the pool through their sliding doors, so this would be a good place for a family & friends vacation or reunion. I usually don't like old hotels, but this one won me over; it didn't win that renovation award for nothing!

BTW, they do allow pets (I presume with a fee) and have a cutesy doggie room-service menu.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]