Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Beachwood-Mayfield Heights) Hilton Beachwood

Logo
By Logo,
in

Trying to book hotel in Downtown Cleveland for 6/12 (possibly 6/11 too). Any idea which hotel is being offered at the

Hotwire site which shows the following amenities:

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Cleveland, $49/room/night

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Thanks!

I would agree. There are only 2 hotels downtown with pools other than the Embassy Suites which would have a "S" icon and the 4* Renessaince(which never lists a pool). The hotels are the Wyndham at Playhouse Square and the Hilton Garden Inn both being 3*. The Doubletree is the old Holiday Inn Lakeside,but has been totally remodeled....we stayed there this past winter and it was really nice.Hope this helps.

Thanks, that does help. What is the "S" icon you refer to?

Do you have a site that would show me the locations of the various hotels mentioned? Is the Doubletree near the Wyndham at Playhouse Square?

Again, my thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks everyone. I will wait until closer to our stay (June 12th) to start bookinng, but will certainly be using the Better Bidding links to HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. :)

I'm about to get going again with a downtown Cleveland hotel. The current offering on Hotwire shows the following:

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Cleveland for $64.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

My question: SSPS posted a win for 5/27 showing the Doubletree with the same amenities, but at a price of $49. What is the likelihood that the $64 price will drop back down if I wait? Thanks

There's no way to know, and comparing different dates is not recommended, as rates are date-specific and depend on hotel traffic.

The above would be a match amenity-wise for either the Doubletree or the Crowne Plaza, but the tripadvisor rating on the detail page (4/5) would be a match for the Crowne Plaza, so that's what I would guess this likely is.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Would appreciate help in identifying the following Cleveland hotel:

3-star hotel in Beachwood - Mayfield Heights

Rate = $43/night for 6/11-6/13

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Many thanks! :)

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The above is a match for the Hilton Cleveland East-Beachwood so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, since I was considering hotels in the Beachwood area so I thought I needed to start a new topic. However, I will continue to update this thread. After reading about the recent Priceline win at the Hyatt Arcade, I might give that a try. Will certainly use your link to book and will let you know how I did. Thanks for your help and encouragement!

:) 3* Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood 6/11-6/13, $42/night

You were right! It was the Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood

The price went down another dollar (from $43 to $42) and I grabbed it.

Amenities were as described above.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Used your HOTWIRE Link

Many thanks for your help!

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $42.00

Nights: 2

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $84.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $19.79

Total price: $103.79

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]