Hotwire Hotel: 3* Providence-Newport (Warwick-West Warwick-Cranston) Hampton Inn

degobahjunk70
By degobahjunk70,
in

just won! hope it's not skeevy! the price makes me worry a bit, but my experience w/ Hampton Inns has been positive in the past so I thought I'd take a chance.

I reserved using 2 adults 2 kids.

Also used the HOTWIRE link from this website to get there!! :)

Amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $39.00

Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $39.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $12.25

Total price: $51.25

Thank you to everyone who contributes to this website! It really takes the fear of the unknown (skeevy hotels) out of the equation! I never would have chosen this hotel had I not thought it was a Hampton Inn ahead of time! I don't think I've paid so little for a hotel/night since sometime in the early '90's!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... and i bet that $39 hotel in the 90's didn't come with breakfast :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I thought I follow up on our stay.

Well the Hotwire price was great, but we got stuck in a Smoking Room. Yuk! (No offense to those who smoke...) I think we would have been highly satisfied, had we not had to sleep in a completely stinky room. So the room didn't actually have dirt and grime but it smelled AWFUL!! And I kind of think that the management sees what you paid & relegate you to the least desirable rooms. Plus our plane got in late.... We asked to be moved but they said they were full. We were given a $25 gift card to a popular restaurant chain as a sort of compensation. So we essentially only paid a little over $25 for the room for the night. Can't complain too badly, but I think that a heads up would be nice to tell you that this hotel has Smoking Rooms and you may end up in one.

Is there any way to reserve a Non-Smoking room?

If anyone has any advice on how to avoid this situation in the future I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]