CA Orange County La Quinta SNA Costa Mesa

zbenye
By zbenye,
in

I am very happy with this chain. This location is a motel (external corridors, park in front of the room).

The room was very clean and of comfortable size and had two double beds; desk; dresser; closet; iron and board; two phones on one line; coffee maker.

Free: parking, local phone calls, 800 calls, high-speed Internet (wired), enhanced Continental breakfast.

Fitness center, outdoor pool.

Front desk: very friendly.

No additional taxes/fees charged.

a 5-minute drive from the Orange County airport.

• 5 months later...

This isn't a bad place for what the price. For $35 a night, I stayed at this motel style establishment. The room and washroom was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the free high-speed net access was a nice touch.

While there isn't anything close within walking distance, this shouldn't be an issue if you have your own vehicle. This La Quinta is right next to the 405 freeway, and the access point is less than a quarter mile away on Harbor Blvd. If you travel south on Harbor, you'll run into several food establishments, department stores, grocery stores, etc.

The only issue I had with this place is that it was hard to find the entry point into the parking lot. This establishment is in an industrial park, so the lighting in the area left something to be desired, and the neon sign advertising where to turn in was not working.

Proud to be Canadian!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]