Hotwire Hotel: Help ID San Antonio Six Flags area 2* & 4*

linlacor
By linlacor,
in

Searched for 2 adults and 2 children on Hotwire, check in 7/10 & check out 7/12 for San Antonio Six Flags area and there is a 4* and a 2* (only) showing up. I am pretty sure the 4* is the Westin La Cantera (?) (I don't think the 2* is the Howard Johnson Express Inn as there aren't any rooms available on the Howard Johnson website and there aren't enough amenities listed when I compare against the Hotwire list on your site.

Here are the details:

2* $79/night

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Laundry Facilities

4* $119/night

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Thanks for any help,

Lisa

Yes, i can see it now. Sorry for that! The ID discussion keeps going after you posted your win, that's why i didn't see it.

Ok, the 4* is a match for Westin La Cantera . I can't crack the 2* for you.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

Thanks so much! Crazy that the Westin is going for $119 (I think?) so I appreciate you confirming that for me. Relatively speaking, there isn't a huge difference in price between the 2* & 4* since I'm only booking for 2 days so I think I'll go with the 4* but will definitely use the HOTWIRE Link and will post a follow-up with what I decided.

Thanks again :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]