Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

BinCanada
By BinCanada,
in

Needed the Hyatt Regency and took a risk as I checked out the recent wins for Vancouver and saw lots of Hyatt Regency wins.

Bid $63 and was rejected and was offered a counteroffer of an extra $17 so I took it. Could not risk doing any re-bidding in this instance. So got the room for US$80 plus taxes & fees of $20.65= US$100.65 total.

My child's Grad dinner & dance is at the Hyatt so since I am driving into Vancouver and waiting for them to drive them back home to the Dry After Grad party, I thought I would get a room to rest, watch TV,etc. The day rate the Hyatt wanted was Cdn$145 plus 16% taxes. (Will be checking out the same night=using this win more like a day room.) Plus we can drive in early & hang out in Vancouver, and they can leisurely get dressed and take the elevator downstairs!!

Thereuare, went through your PRICELINE link that you so conveniently have whenever you post!

Whew! Glad I got the Hyatt- although I was prepared to have another Downtown Vancouver hotel come up. I will call the Hyatt, give them my Hyatt Passport number(no credit for the stay I know) and request an earlier check in time instead of 4 pm.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and a i like your idea of getting a day room given your plans... gives you a place to relax rather than 'trying to find a home' hopping from one store to the next.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]