Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Westin

drbeanz
By drbeanz,
in

I got a priceline $50 bonus coupon (the one for PRICELINE's twitter event) to spend for hotel booking this time, 5/17-5/21.

Use PRICELINE link here as usual

4* @ $50 - rejected

4* @ $55 - accepted..............The Westin Minneapolis

I got at the same price as beejay from the other thread.

Anyone know how much Westin charge for parking per day? I'm driving there from Iowa.

Or any affordable recommendation to park overnight in downtown Minneapolis?

Thanks for all information from the site anyway, good luck for others.

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with th board.

Current parking at this hotel is $28/overnite with in/out privileges... there is a parking lot around the corner but not sure of rate overnite rates there.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're going to pay through the nose to park in downtown Minneapolis - meters are enforced in many DT areas on Sundays and until 10 pm on other days. You could park somewhere along the light rail line (further out is better for your car) and take that in (I'm not sure how close the Westin is to that line) or even, take Nicollet south and after you get south of about 40th Street, you could park in an ok neighborhood (not great - don't leave anything of value sitting in your car). Just read the signs carefully. There's a bus that goes down Nicollet that will get you back into town. (In the area around Hennepin, the parking is much more restricted and permit controlled). You might find parking on the north side of the Stone Arch bridge that's free on Sat and Sun - I've parked there but not overnight - it's kind of isolated so your car might be ok but might not.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]