Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Hotel Indigo

Jenga
By Jenga,
in

I know I'll probably get a teensy room since the going rate is $189/night on the the hotel's web site. But I've wanted to check out this property and the price was right :-)

I booked using Better Bidding's HOTWIRE link.

Hotel Indigo

1244 N. Dearborn St.

Chicago, IL 60610

NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast

3.5* hotel

$84/night for two nights

AMENITIES:

Boutique

Fitness Ctr

Restaurant(s)

Business Ctr

High-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Another happy camper on Better Bidding!

I actually think the rooms here are quite reasonably sized (and I also got the hotel via HOTWIRE when I stayed there.) Some of the public spaces (lobby, halls) are pretty small, but the rooms themselves are quite nice, and home-y. This is one of my favorite properties in the city in the under 4* category. There's also a couple of grocery stores (including Jewel on Clark and Division) nearby (cheap snacks) and Edwardo's pizza is a couple of doors South.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link and reporting your win. Enjoy your stay.

Aaron, I have to say, this is an adorable hotel, on a very pretty street (I'm writing this from the room; just got in). I got a Queen non-smoking room, and it's a lot like a small bedroom in an apartment. I'd guesstimate it at about 12x16, which is fine for my purposes although it might be a bit tight for 2 people. Also a small bathroom, and I'm not really a fan of stall showers. But the decor is really sweet, and touches like the pod coffee maker, laptop safe, and of course free internet are much appreciated. This may be my new 1st choice place in the city -- cozy and cheery :-)

"Cozy" is an excellent way to describe the hotel - the property was previously a small boutique hotel that was renovated over the course of about 9-12 months before it became the Indigo. My stay there was my first at an Indigo, and I actually thought the decor worked better in person than it did when viewing pictures online.

Glad you're enjoying your stay. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]