Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Warwick - West Warwick - Cranston

RonJ
By RonJ,
in

Hotwire is offering a 2.5* hotel near Providence (Warwick/West Warwick/Cranston) for $48/night plus taxes and fees, July 9-16, 2009. We are a family of four (my wife and I and two young boys). Amenities include Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Restaurant, and High-Speed Internet Access. Any Idea what it might be? I can't tell from TripAdvisor ratings.

Also, my wife would really prefer as another option a suite-type hotel since we have kids. Any suggestions for something reasonable or a way to get one at a good discount.

Thanks in advance for all your help. You have a great website here!

Ron

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel per star rating per zone (the least expensive property is the one offered) and there is no way to 'force' HOTWIRE to show a suite property (which would be designated with the "S" Suite icon)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I hadn't followed up with this thread. After everything I researched, my wife decided that she didn't want to commit to buying from Hotwire for a one-week stay (at least not yet). Many of the hotel choices involved the "two double bed" rooms as the only option, which would end up being a cramped situation for us. We'll probably still use Hotwire or Priceline for our travel to and/or from Providence.

We did reserve a room through Homestead Suites in Warwick (owned by Extended Stay) for around $66 per night. We are getting a queen with a sofabed and free breakfast on weekdays. The rate is in part based in a discount I get through my employer.

Thanks to everyone for all your help. When I do make a PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase, I promise to use your links and report the results.

Ron

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]