Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Airport PDX) Sheraton Airport

degobahjunk70
By degobahjunk70,
in

Congratulations on your success!

This is posted in the HOTWIRE section of the board, can you confirmt that this is the service that you used for this purchase, and if so, add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. (if not let us know and we'll move this thread to the PRICELINE section of the board)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Question:

I think I know the answer, but just to be sure...

We found out my father-in-law is ill so we've changed our plans to go visit him instead of our originally scheduled trip. So we will now be flying to Providence, RI instead of Portland, OR. I already had purchased the hotel room through Hotwire for our originally scheduled Portland, OR trip. Since we will not be staying there now, is that hotel $$ a casualty of my obsessive advance planning? I'm pretty sure I just have to chalk that up as a loss but wanted to know if there is any other outcome possible. Thanks, degoabhjunk70

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]