Priceline Hotel: 4* Copenhagen Marriott

TX-Traveller
By TX-Traveller,
in

I only bid once, at $90, for Copenhagen 4* and it was excepted. Bid on 4/26/09, for 1 room for 2 nights May 8-10.

Maybe I bid too much. The earlier posts showed high bids for Copenhagen, though, and this is a good price in a city of high prices. There are no rebids in Copenhagen except by lowering quality rating, so I just went with the $90 bid.

I wanted to get the Marriott because I think I'll have better luck getting 3 adults in a room there (Expedia shows they allow it). Hopefully it will work out ok!

Your Offer Price: US$90.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: US$180.00

Taxes and Service Fees:

US$52.84

Total Charges: US$232.84

(taxes and fees are killer, eh?!)

• 1 month later...

We ended up with a lovely, large corner room overlooking the city. The hotel itself is very nice and large by European standards, situated on the inner harbor. We were able to walk everywhere from there, use the harbor bus (boat), and also borrow the free bicycles from the lot across the street. If you want a charming old quaint hotel, this isn't it. This is a business-like hotel built to U.S. standards.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]