Hotwire Hotel: Down Town Montreal 4 Star or 3.5 Star

tina33
By tina33,
in

Hi:

I'm interested to book a hotel from May 15th to May 18th and I'm wondering if anyone would be able to guess which property these 2 might be:

4-star hotel in Downtown Montreal , $72

his hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

* Points of interest:

1. Notre Dame Basilica

* Travel information:

8.9 miles to Montreal Trudeau Intl. (YUL)

My other Option is the following:

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Montreal , $61. It has same point of interest as the 4 stars.

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Your help will be much appreciated as I need to book this as soon as possible.

Almost all downtown hotels in most cities charge for parking... you'll need to vist the hotel's website for current pricing. However, if you don't need your car during the course of your stay, you can also usually find less expensive parking near the hotel at a private lot.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi everyone:

I didn't book my hotel earlier and the prices have gone up, dates are may 15-18 downtown montreal.

Here is the discription, 4 star Hotel:

Trip advisor rating is 4 out of 5. Rate is $77 US.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Does anyone know which property this might be?

Thanks

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

Both Inter-Continental and Hilton Bonaventure is reported with this amentie combo. And it's a close call between the hotels if looking at the TA rating. My guess would be Hilton, with a resarvation for the Inter-Continental.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

Searching HOTWIRE for your dates i'm not seeing the Tripadvisor info for the 4* hotel with these amenities, if you're still seeing that info, can you indicate how many reviews there are for the property?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi :

I believe that 4 star originally listed is no longer available . You mentioned for 3.5 it might be Delta, is that Delta centerville or the other Delta? Rate is $67, May 15- 18 not Trip advisor reviews, price $67 Downtown Montreal. Any guesses? Do you think it will still be Delta?

3-star hotel in Downtown Montreal

This hotel features the following amenities:

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Laundry Facilities

KitchenetteAccommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

The original 4 star that I wanted to book went up to $78, so I'm thinking of booking 3.5 Stars now.

Thanks

The 3.5* would be the Delta Montreal as the Delta Centreville is rated 4* as of last report to the board.

The 3* above is a match for the Candlewood Suites so that would be our best guess for that one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]