Hotwire Hotel: 3* in cozumel on hotwire, which hotel on cozumel

blazers
By blazers,
in

This is the list being refered to: Hotwire Hotel List

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when i search HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this offering on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did see your list of hotwire hotels. It's a very extensive list and it's dated from a post from 2003 so I wasn't sure it was current.
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Are you willing to book now or do you want to see how the current flu plays out, as currently i think the US has recommending to avoid travel to Mexico (although admittedly i don't keep up with the news too much)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but the Hotel Cozumel and Resort fits the Tripavisor information provided by HOTWIRE so that would be among the possibilities and our best guess.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]