Hotwire Hotel: 4* Rome (Central) Kolbe Hotel

Quixotic
By Quixotic,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately with this porperty not yet reported to the board, having just a sole Restaurant icon (common at most 4* hotels in Rome), and no additional information given by HOTWIRE, i dont' think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one.

If this is your best option at the moment you could see if this hotel appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance... if so you could purchase the individual nite in order to "look behind the curtain". If you're happy with the results then purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Arizona Girl - I'm a good sport and took the dive. I found the hotel is called the Kolbe Hotel in Rome. I think it is best to book directly on their website as they are pretty much offering the same rate if you are staying more than 3 nights and their price from their website includes breakfast and taxes.

Thanks thereuare! I used the HOTWIRE link from betterbidding.com. Please add the Kolbe hotel as a hotwire 4* hotel with the only amenity showing as a restaurant. Thanks again!

Oh I can't believe, I just booked it too! We literally must have booked at the same time. Used the HOTWIRE Link as well.

Thanks for the advice about booking direct. I check out the hotel website to see if it's worth my while to book the other two nights there, or if I should book on HOTWIRE.

Thereuare, I booked from 5/6-5/7 and it was $113. Total with taxes and fees it is $132.56.

ETA: After looking at booking direct for 5/7-5/9, Hotwire was still a better deal. I got those nights for $115/night. Total with taxes and fees for those two nights is $262.69.

Thank you both for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases.

Glad to see this worked out well for both of you as the hotel is very well reviewed.

We have gone ahead and added this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

arizonagirl, can you please add the details of your own stay to the board as a NEW TOPIC so others will be aware of your win when scanning the topic title as well as when using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Hope you each enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]