Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Downtown) Hilton Garden Inn Center City

lpennington
By lpennington,
in

I have a course to attend in Center City. The course was actually at the Radisson Warwick which I had hoped to get but I got this for a Tuesday 4/21 check-in. No problem as they are almost equally nice and the Hilton Garden Inn has better parking accomodations. My 1st bid was $45 which I began at based on past 3* bids on this site. I still may have to bid for another course later this week on Friday!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay... we'll use this one to reflect your Tuesday nite win, please start a NEW TOPIC for your Thursday nite stay.

For the nite of 4/21, can you please add a reply to this thread with the name of the hotel you received.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My bid for Tuesday night made earlier today...
thereuare, I had already created a thread for my 'win' see below:

Priceline Philadelphia Hilton Garden Inn

That win is for 4/20, a Monday nite... is the date wrong in that thread or is it actually a Monday nite that you bid for?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, i see now that the topic title of that thread had the wrong date and the body of the message had the correct date of 4/21 listed so i have edited it accordingly... sorry for the mix-up.

For 4/23, what is your maximum bid?

Let us know and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

**update** I ended up not staying at a hotel for this night. After looking into the situation I discovered that this weekend was the Penn Relays weekend in Philly which would explain why almost every Center City hotel would have zero vacancy Thursday through the weekend. It's a very big tourism weekend in Downtown and West Philadelphia.

No problem... what did you end up doing for this stay tonite?

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]