Priceline Hotel: W Hotel San Francisco

hotyoungmi
By hotyoungmi,
in

Welcome to the site. :)

I don't believe it has been reported as a PRICELINE win. Even if it did, the "name your own price" service is a poor choice to get a specific hotel, as when you bid you could very (very) easily end up at a different hotel than the one you wanted. This is especially true in a major city.

With the name your own price service, you have to be willing to accept what the service gives you if your bid is accepted.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchase.

Although the W is listed in the Priceline vacation packages, the probable reason we don't see it come up on 'name your own price' is because it has a higher PRICELINE rate than most other 4 star hotels in the zone. Same thing with HOTWIRE.

If you insist on the W, you'll probably have to buy retail. However, like so many San Francisco hotels, I've seen some decent prices at the W lately. I suggest you start out by trying the Starwood.com and Expedia, Travelocity, etc. Also, if you're staying over a weekend, your chances are better of getting lower priced rack rates than during the work week.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]