Hotwire Hotel: help ID 3* Phoenix (Scottsdale)

lovefletch
By lovefletch,
in

Hey guys looking for a 3-5 star hotel in scottsdale area for tomorrow night-4/17-4/18

I need it to be close to Scottsdale Fashion Center, as that is where my (new) husband wants to go...there's a bar there with a million beers on tap.

So far, I looked at hotwire and I'm seeing a 3 star in scottsdale area with

non smoking, breakfast, fitness, pool, internet (?), and business

is this hyatt place? that is SUPER close to the center, we could probably walk...the goal would be to leave the car.

can we do any better? he went up there with his bros last week who stayed at the hilton up there for like $45-50 a night with a winning priceline bid-they didn't tell us, so I couldn't tell them to use your links.

the hilton isn't available, so I figured for the location, this might be the next best thing.

I'll use your links if I decide to book.

This one looks like it could be the Hyatt Place Scottsdale. That would be my best guess. The amenity combination is a little different than what has previously been reported for this hotel, but it does match, and the tripadvisor traveler review rating matches as well.

You may be able to get a better rate through PRICELINE but you would have no idea as to which hotel you are going to get, so you could end up being far from where you want to be.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]