Hotwire Hotel: 4 Star Downtown Toronto West

cjlo123
By cjlo123,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what this is. From reading other posts it looks like the Sheraton but there's no spa as an amenity in the list so I'm a bit confused:

4 Star Downtown Toronto West $93 Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Highspeed Internet Access.

Also there was 89$ four star in Downtown Toronto East Smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access, Tennis near by and spa.

Help!!

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what this is. From reading other posts it looks like the Sheraton but there's no spa as an amenity in the list so I'm a bit confused:

4 Star Downtown Toronto West $93 Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Highspeed Internet Access.

Also there was 89$ four star in Downtown Toronto East Smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access, Tennis near by and spa.

Help!!

East: Matching Westin Habour

West: Can you double check the amenities? "Airport Shuttle" for a Toronto downtown hotel sounds unusual for Hotwire contracted hotels; it is quite a ride of ~20-30' drive; it must be a fee shuttle. :>)

Also I'm curious, which date are you looking at? The rate seems to be higher than that of Apr/May dates.

My best guess for the 4* in Downtown Toronto West is the Hyatt Regency Toronto. Its listing on Expedia does show "airport transportation (surcharge)" as an amenity. The hotel has only been open for about two months (it used to be the Holiday Inn on King), which might explain why this hotel hasn't been reported here before.

Funny because this is the hotel where the conference is at that we are attending. I called the hotel first to ask about the special rate for conference attendees and it was 217 a night per room!

If this is actually the hotel then that would be a pretty amazing deal.

Unfortunately we can't book it just yet but when I do in a couple of weeks I'll let you all know how it panned out. If anyone believes its a different hotel please advise.

Thanks!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]