stephender
By stephender,
in

Hi, need help to identify the following hotel:

4* Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District

Check in: 5/24/09

Check out: 6/2/09

$189 per night

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Business Center , High-Speed Internet Access.

Tripadvisor: 3.5 out of 5 (420+ customer reviews)

Thanks for replying

You may be interested to know that a 4* with those amenities is now showing at $129 for your dates.

I was searching for similar dates and saw it for a similar price. Because the Crowne Plaza has been going in the $180s lately, I searched your dates to see if the price for mine was a fluke or a possible error. But it looks as though rates really are down.

Hotels often lower their rates as they get closer to the dates in question (though of course they could raise them too, or even stop making rooms available to PL and HW -- it depends on what they think their occupancy rate will be). If this is indeed the same hotel you saw yesterday, it may be an instance of this.

We don't know for sure that this is the Crowne Plaza, but it's a good match given the data we have. Further, I don't think there are any real clinkers among the 4* Times Square hotels that have shown up on Hotwire lately. I'd probably be happy with any of them, especially at prices like these.

You may be interested to know that a 4* with those amenities is now showing at $129 for your dates.

I was searching for similar dates and saw it for a similar price. Because the Crowne Plaza has been going in the $180s lately, I searched your dates to see if the price for mine was a fluke or a possible error. But it looks as though rates really are down.

Hotels often lower their rates as they get closer to the dates in question (though of course they could raise them too, or even stop making rooms available to PL and HW -- it depends on what they think their occupancy rate will be). If this is indeed the same hotel you saw yesterday, it may be an instance of this.

We don't know for sure that this is the Crowne Plaza, but it's a good match given the data we have. Further, I don't think there are any real clinkers among the 4* Times Square hotels that have shown up on Hotwire lately. I'd probably be happy with any of them, especially at prices like these.

I noticed tripadvisor have 414 reveiws on the crowne plaza not 420+ as stated on hotwire's site so keep this in mind if you really want the crowne plaza

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]