Hotwire Hotel: 3* Mystic - New London (New London - Groton) Radisson

KatiesMom
By KatiesMom,
in

As soon as I saw this property on hotwire, I figured it was the Radisson from the betterbidding pinned list.

The problem is, I didn't want it. Even though it is only a one-night stay I have gotten fussy in my old age, and the reviews for this hotel are very lukewarm on Trip Advisor, so I tried everything to get a better property for around the same price - to no avail.

We are seeing a show in New London and need a spot for just one night. The pickings were slim on hotwire for a stay in the New London/Mystic area. I bid on priceline using free rebids up the ying yang to no avail. (Up to $110 for a 3.5* targeting only the Marriott Mystic (using free rebids), and then refreshed and bid 3* in other area zones hoping to get a Holiday Inn (I am a preferred customer) up to $70 with no takers.

Because there are three of us, I figured a Marriott or Holiday Inn would be fine on priceline to get a room with two beds, but I was not really willing to gamble much more, so I played it safe and went hotwire to guarantee two beds, and got the Radisson for $79. Amenities include Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant.

Showed my support for betterbidding by using the HOTWIRE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]