Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID Harrisburg Hotels

woncman
By woncman,
in

Hello -

Im rounding out June roadtrip with a quick stop in Hersehy, PA. We're planning on staying in Harrisburg. Can you help ID these two hotels.

TRAVEL DATE: 6/2/09-6/3/09

- 3.5-Star in Central Harrisburg (Ammenities include: Shuttle, Pool, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet) - SHowing a price of $79

- 3 Star in Central Harrisburg (Ammenitites include: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet, Laundry) - Showing Price of $63.

I'm guessing the 3-Star is Either the Four Points or Crowne Plaza, but am stumped by the 3.5 Star (Was guessing possibly the Sheratin)

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

I agree, the amenities of the 3.5* match those of the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, and this was confirmed by checking HOTWIRE Vacation Packages.

Please use the HOTWIRE links on the board if you proceed. Also, if you plan on going to Hershey Park, you can buy discount tickets at Giant Foods, a local superemarket chain. This will let you bypass folks waiting in line to buy tickets.

Hello -

Im rounding out June roadtrip with a quick stop in Hersehy, PA. We're planning on staying in Harrisburg. Can you help ID these two hotels.

TRAVEL DATE: 6/2/09-6/3/09

- 3.5-Star in Central Harrisburg (Amenities include: Shuttle, Pool, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet) - SHowing a price of $79

- 3 Star in Central Harrisburg (Amenities include: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet, Laundry) - Showing Price of $63.

I'm guessing the 3-Star is Either the Four Points or Crowne Plaza, but am stumped by the 3.5 Star (Was guessing possibly the Sheratin)

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

I just booked a hotel for Central Harrisburg for 5/08/09 - 05/08/09 and chose the three star you mentioned above with the same amenities and it turned out to be the Wyndham Garden Hotel. I was hoping for the one of the other two but I'm still happy. Hope this helps some. I got it for $39 on Hotwire, and yes I am starting a new thread.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]