Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Costa Mesa-Irvine) Hyatt Regency Irvine

like2cruise
By like2cruise,
in

Hi!

Looking for 2 rooms near airport in Santa Ana for June 13th for 1 night. Icons showing are a 4 star hotel that is .8 miles from airport with Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Golf & Tennis. I am leaning towards the Hyatt Irvine, but no pool icon is listed. From reading other posts the Hyatt may fluctuates between 4 and 4.5 stars on Hotwire, correct? Pricing currently $82.00.

Any help in confirming hotel with your best guess is appreciated!

Thank you!

Thank You AaronJB. I appreciated having your confirmation. I did receive the Hyatt Regency Irvine for the price of $79..00...it had dropped $3.00 per room this afternoon. I used the HOTWIRE link provided.

This site has helped me multiple times in the past and I plan to use your services soon for the post cruise hotel. Please let me know if you would like me to post this win has a new post.

Congratulations on your success!

No need to re-post a new thread, we've edited the topic title of this one to reflect your purchase (so others can see the events that led up to the purchase :) )

Glad you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]