Priceline Hotel: 3* LA-San Fernando Valley(Valencia-Stevenson Ranch) Courtyard

glutton
By glutton,
in

I was looking for a good hotel deal for one night near Six Flags Magic Mountain. After being rejected over the last few days with bids of $40, $43, and $46 for a 3* hotel in the Valencia-Stevenson Ranch area of LA (for 4/23-4/24/09), tonight my $49 bid was accepted, and I received a room at the "Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia." (I had to wait 24 hours between bids, since there were no free re-bid zones available for this area.) With taxes and fees, my total charge for 1 night is $62.27. The best rate I could find on the hotel's website was $127, so I'm pretty happy with my winning bid!

I used the PRICELINE link from Better Bidding when making my bids.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal for this property for this nite. Glad to see you saw some big savings and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]