AZ Flagstaff Radisson Poco Diablo Sedona

brucebowe
By brucebowe,
in

Hi.

We just stayed there last week for 3 nights. At $60 per night plus tax via Priceline.

Very nice hotel, and $60 was cheap. Normally, you'd expect to pay $125 or more for that room. King bed/no smoking (really). Very friendly staff. Good breakfast, the one morning we ate there. Conceirge was most helpful when we asked a couple of questions. BTW, they have free Ethernet plug in the lobby, albeit much slower than my dsl at home. A great bargain.

Bruce

Santa Rosa, CA

• 1 month later...

We stayed at the Poco Diablo in Sedona on 10/15/2004. Bill to our room viewed on TV showed PL paid $12.00 less for the room than PL charged us. Our winning bid was $130.00, which was $30.00 less than the cheapest rate we could find anywhere. Disappointing that we didn't get a killer rate of $60, but we did okay for peak season.

I was skeptical about our stay because I had read some negative reviews about the hotel. The staff were pleasant and friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable although the carpet was frayed at bathroom doorway. This is an older resort and while the bathroom had no mildew as noted in other reviews, it could stand to be updated a bit. The room was spacious with a desk, small dining table, wet bar, refrigerator, armoire with TV, iron, clean ironing board and hair dryer.

The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The path alongside the golf course was a nice little stroll up to the restaurant where we had a great breakfast on the terrace, with a wonderful view overlooking the red mountains, golf course, gazebo and small lakes.

All of the rooms are nonsmoking, however, someone smoked in the room next to us. We finally figured the smoke drifted into our room through the connecting doorway. That was our only complaint really. Definitely would stay here again.

Cara

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I stayed there in June and agree completely--- 2* hotel with golf course. Ok but not so great. Not a true 3* hotel...either that or the scale is off. I just stayed at the 3* Embassy Suites in Lombard, IL, and that was truly a superior hotel. If Poco is a 3 then this other one needs to be a 4...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]