Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Hotel in Munich

ommc
By ommc,
in

I think the surprise of which hotel one "wins" is part of the fun of bidding. Germany is one of the safer places to bid too. You can count on hotels being spotlessly/squeaky clean. Munich has a nice network of public transportation so you are most likely OK there too.

I do understand not willing to take a risk though, since I can't even talk my own brother into taking a plunge via bidding. He trusts me, just doesn't like that step off into the unknown.

Romelle

• 4 weeks later...

I would say this hotel is the Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich. HOTWIRE calls it by its old name, 'Apart Hotels Muenchen Giesing' and those were the Amenities listed. I just booked it through Hotwire for an Oktoberfest trip (9/20-9/23). It was the cheapest I could find at $129 per night. From the looks of it, I would not consider it a 4 star hotel, but for the money...

JakeC,

Welcoeme to BetterBidding! Thanks for the info!

Can you please add your purchase to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will see this win for your dates in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]