Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Arlington Heights-Elk Grove) Sheraton Suites Elk Grove

chicagotraveler
By chicagotraveler,
in

Hi,

I am looking at a 2.5 star hotel in Schaumburg, IL in Hotwire. Amenities are: Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet $48

Does any one know which hotel that is?

Also considering:

3 star hotel: Schaumburg, $37, Fitness Center and Pool. Looks to good to be true!

If any of you know which hotels these are please post.

If you know of any other hotels that would be worth trying to get via Priceline in the Schaumburg area let me know. We are a family of five (two adults, three children 11, 7 and 3 so a suite would be best).

Thank you.

Unfortunately, neither of these have been ID'd. I would guess the 2.5* may be something like one of the La Quinta's in the area.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance; if the hotel has not been ID'd by a prior user and there's many different, similar hotels (such as in an area like this), it's difficult to make much of a guess.

There is a 3.5* in the Arlington Heights/Elk Grove Village area with the amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Interent, Business, Golf for $41 (the price you see may vary slightly.) That would be a match for what has been previously reported for the Sheraton Suites Elk Grove Village.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Thanks. I'm wondering: Given the unknowns, would it be worth trying Priceline? I have never used Priceline before so I am a little hesitant. But the Sheraton Suites also sounds good.

Problem is I have to make a run to Lake Zurich during our stay and Elk Grove Village is a bit farther from there than Schaumburg.

I will definitely use the betterbidding link and follow up with our results. Where do I post those? Ie. same forum as this?

Hi,

I just posted for Schaumburg and a second option is Hoffman Estates for April 5 (one night).

Options include: 2.5-star in Hoffman Estates on Hotwire. amenities: Comp breakfast, fitness center, pool, high-speed internet. cost: $54

3-star Hoffman Estates on Hotwire. Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet. price: $38

If you have any idea which hotels these may be please post. Thanks for your help with our short trip!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear of your success! While perhaps not the perfect location for your needs, $41/nite for a Sheraton Suites property is hard to pass up... and it has an indoor pool for the kids :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]