CA Long Beach Airport Residence Inn Airport

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I stayed here March 11th, March 17th and March 18th. I paid 47.00. After staying here the first night, I'd wished that I booked the other days( the days I spent in OC) here. I was very impressed by this hotel. The rooms were huge, clean and full of ammenities( full kitchen). The hotel is located close to the freeway so easy access. The buildings look like an apartment complex and most of them have tiny little patio areas. The grounds were clean with great landscaping. I laid out by the pool one day, but the water was dirty and cold so I didnt swim. There was a managers reception each night I was here and I saw them BBQing one night and on St. Patty's day they served desserts. Wine and beer and softdrinks are served as well. The fitness center was adequate and there is a computer for guest use( but you have to stand while using it). The free breakfast was plentiful( cereal, milk, fruit, yogurt, hot items, breads, etc). There is also free apples availble all day in the lobby. I know most people who visit Long Beach want to stay near the beach( I used to live in Long Beach), but dont let this location stop you from bidding on this area. Its really not that far from the beach and its a great hotel with friendly staff and a great value. Please PM me if you want restaurant recommendations for Long Beach!!

2650_60553092615_517192615_1642837_3008968_n.jpg

2650_60553097615_517192615_1642838_3957327_n.jpg

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]