Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Le Meriden

slruud
By slruud,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this was a pleasant surprise and the location works well for your plans.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm sorry to see Le Meridien downgraded from 4.5 stars. It was, of course, an easy target as the only 4.5 in the zone.

IMO Le Meridien and Omni should both be 4.5 stars, leaving Hyatt Regency Embarcadero and Hilton Financial at 4 stars. In my world I don't consider Hilton to be on the same level as Le Meridien & Omni. Just my opinion!

BTW, Le Meridien has been having some incredible deals lately, via Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelzoo.

I probably jumped a little soon, but still saved some $$$ and I'll be closer to Tadich Grill, not that the Omni is that far away. I was thinking of maybe waiting and see if the Huntington came up to try something different, but the Embarcadero area is closer to bars, restaurants, and a short walk to North Beach for morning cappucino. I'll be sure to check out Expedia and Travelzoo and see how much more $$$ I could have saved. Will probably do another trip in December so there's hope.

Cheers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]