Priceline Hotel: Finding a hotel in Tampa

dona
By dona,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in Tampa, FL that is near the port (preferrably downtown). I would be staying one night post-cruise and need to be at the Greyhound bus terminal the following morning (which is located on Polk St. downtown). I looked at Hotwire and they are offering a couple downtown locations. One is a 3 star hotel for $58/night. Any helpful hints on which ones they are? Thank you...I'm so glad this site exists!

I'm so glad this site exists!

We're equally as glad to have you here!

Could you please also list the amenities along with the star rating.

The reason for this is explained here (in the last paragraph): What might be the Hotwire hotel in....

Do you only want to use Hotwire, or would you consider using Priceline as well? (ie- are there certain amenities that you absolutely 'must' have)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for returning my e-mail. I would certainly use Priceline or whatever gets me the best savings in Tampa.

In Downtown Tampa, there is a Hotwire 3* Hotel with a restaurant, pool and fitness center for $58.

Also Downtown, a 2 1/2* for $70 that offers restaurant, pool, fitness center and laundry facilities.

There is a Westshore TPA Airport 3*hotel for $58/night that offers a pool and fitness center.

Again on the Westshore, a 4* hotel for $100/night that offers airport shuttle, restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and tennis nearby.

A 3* Westshore for $55 offering a pool and fitness center.

And lastly, a 2* offering a pool, fitness center, comp. breakfast, kitchenette, and laundry facilities.

Again, thank you very much for your help. If you have an idea what Priceline can do, please let me know! Have a great day! --Dona

The better rates are usually (not always) found with Priceline.

You didn't mention your dates, so the info supplied is with the belief that your reservation is not more than 6 months out and that there is no unusual room demand for the nite of your stay.

I assume you want the Tampa Downtown zone, which if bidding for 3* or higher, has lots of re-bid zones.

I would try using Priceline, 3* Tampa Downtown:

Bid $37, if rejected

add re-bid zone and bid $40, if rejected

add re-bid zone and bid $42, if rejected

add re-bid zone and bid $45

Make sure you have an understanding of re-bids by READING THIS.

If you still have questions regarding re-bids or have a question about anything discussed here, feel free to ask.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]