Priceline Hotel: 4* Long Beach Renaissance Long Beach Hotel

debkaps
By debkaps,
in

I was surprised the my first bid of $75 was accepted for this 4 star location, during a busy spring break time especially after a recent poster just reported paying $135 for a room this coming June. I wish I would have started at $60 now!

I won't complain since the cheapest room I found for the Renaissance online was $239! We've already called to request our double rooms (me and 2 girlfriends are doing our pre-cruise night here!) and non-smoking rooms. We were informed that this entire hotel is smoke-free, which we love!

Renaissance Long Beach Hotel (4 Star)

Long Beach

111 East Ocean Blvd

Long Beach, California 90802

562-437-5900

Check-In Date:

Thu, Apr 16, 2009 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Fri, Apr 17, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $75.00

Subtotal: $75.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $18.56

Total Charges*: $93.56

As a backup plan, I had a room for $150 at a 3-star hotel for the same night, but I've now cancelled it!

Of course, I used the

PRICELINE link from this website. Thanks!

Congratulation on your success!

Looks like an EXCELLENT deal for this property and should work well for your plans... as well, half the price and higher rated than your back-up property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and cruise!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]