Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW-Nob Hill) Parc 55

garyadkins82
By garyadkins82,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding, garyadkins82.

If you're dropping your rental car on O'Farrell that's in the USW zone. If you bid that zone you'll be able to walk from the rental dropoff to your hotel. A couple hotels in USW, like Mark Hopkins, are up a steep hill from O'Farrell and you might want to take a cab if you win one of those and you've got luggage, even though it's just a few blocks. Or drop your bags at the hotel, return the rental car, and walk back to the hotel.

USE is right next to USW and also very central and convenient.

My suggestion would be to bid for a 4* in USW and USE to start. If you're having trouble getting a bid accepted you can add Embarcadero and SOMA later.

Let us know your bidding limit for a 4* and someone will suggest a strategy.

I second what Colfax said. USW/USE are both convenient, pleasant and not over-touristy. USW is on the edge of the Tenderloin, however, a seedy area, so you need to watch where you walk.

If you can't find something reasonable there, SOMA and Embarcadero are fine, too. So is Fishermans Wharf, though it is very touristic and not an area where locals hang out very much. But if you want convenient access to the Alcatraz tour and other attractions, it may fit the bill.

I don't recommend Civic Center. It's my least favorite area of SF, even if it is cheap.

Hope you find this helpful.

i've had a look on HOTWIRE need some help identifing hotel:

Star rating: silkHotelStarRating:3-star

Check-in date: silkCheckInDate:Tue, Jun 2

Check-out date: silkCheckOutnDate:Fri, Jun 5

amenities: Boutique hotel, Fitness Centre, Buiness Centre, High Speed Internet access.

$89 a night.

i think maybe its the Galleria Park Hotel?

So to confirm you're looking for a 4* hotel in the USE or USW zone with a maximum bid of $120, correct? (HOTWIRE has a 4* hotel in the USE zone at $99/nite so i'll lower your maximum bid to this amount)

If so...

At the 4* level you have FOUR re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* USE...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* USW...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* USE and USW...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a VERY NICE deal and some significant savings! Glad to see you're happy with the results and we were able to help.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]