Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Westin Waterfront

jugenjury
By jugenjury,
in

Planning on being in Boston for weekend of 4/17-4/19. Hotwire continously shows a 3 1/2 star hotel in Back Bay- Copley ranging in price from $43-$56 per room for those days. I need 2 rooms and have tried continuously to book it, only to get a message that the rooms are no longer available. I have called customer service and they say they have communications problem with the hotel, but the same offer keeps reappearing, but it is never available. Have any other individuals experienced this problem?

Yes, others have experienced this and it is a communication issue.

While i'm sure frustrating, i can assure you that HOTWIRE wants nothing more than for that room to be available and for you to be able to purchase it... they gain nothing from having you get an error message at the end of the checkout process (as opopsed to the booking fee they collect if you are able to complete the transaction)

I'd wait 12-24 hours and see if still available, if so, try to book again. (but don't be surprised if it's no longer offered and/or still shown but not available)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're ulitmately happy with the deal you received and that this works well for your plans. I've stayed at this property before and it's very nice... not too much in the immediate area other than a few conference hotels and a few restaurants by the water, but the property itself was very nice and if the weather is nice it's a moderate walk to the center of the city (but i like to walk... if you don't, there is a metro stop in the middle of the bridge in front of this hotel (and at least they did a year ago, offered scheduled shuttle service to Faneuil Hall)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]