Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Downey-Commerce-Norwalk) Guesthouse International

phxsun2001
By phxsun2001,
in

Last time I stayed at the Double Tree (3.5*) in Commerce and they gave me a very small room with one queen bed. I complained to the front desk, but they did not give me a room with 2 queen or one king. I put down 2 person when I booked. HW gave me $25 credit.

I have been trying to find another hotel using HW near Monterey Park. I got this one. The reviews has been average. Love your site.

2.5-star hotel in Downey - Commerce - Norwalk

$49+ misc= $60 (3/20/09)

Pool, fitness center, restaurant, laundty, internet

Congratulations on your success.

Glad to see you're able to try a different property and hopefully will enjoy this hotel better than the Doubletree.

What was the basis of your complaint to HOTWIRE with the Doubletree? All this is guaranteed is a room which will accomodate double occupancy... and a Queen bed does satsify this requirement.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]