Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying hotel in San Diego

IBDP
By IBDP,
in

Hotline has posted for the dates I want a 4* hotel San Diego Coastal with the following amenities:

Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Oceanfront, Pool(s), Complimentary Breakfast, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Can anyone venture a guess as to where this is, and/or which hotel it is? We are hoping to get a hotel in the La jolla area for Auguest 30, 1 night. Appreciate any guesses.

Thank you,

Donna

I've spend a considerable amount of time trying to figure this one out... seems like it should be easy.

At first i was going to guess the Hotel Parisi but upon double-checking my work i realized that they dont' offer a pool.

Another guess is the Pacific Terrace and that does some to fit what is listed... and what is not listed. From what i can tell the Pacific Terrace does have a pool, complimentary breakfast, and all the other amenities listed... and it does not have a restaurant or a fitness center (common amenities which are missing in this hotel's icon list).

That would be my best guess.

If you decide to go for it please let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]