Hotwire Hotel: Help with 3.5* in Lisle, IL

Husky88
By Husky88,
in

I was wondering if someone knows which Hotel this would be.

The area in Hotwire is Lisle-Naperville

It is listed as a 3-1/2 star hotel

The amentities were Fitness Center, Swimming, Restaurant, Hi Speed Internet, and Golf Nearby.

The cost would be $52 for 2 Adults/2 Children

I have looked through recent posts and did not see anything - please let me know which Hotel you believe it might be.

Thanks!

Looking for 3 nights (Apr 23rd to Apr 26th).

With PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, does the Hyatt have a good history of honoring requests? We would like a non-smoking room.

We would also like two beds ... I figure that if I put 4 people in HOTWIRE, I should get a room with 2 beds. Is this an accurate assumption? If I go Priceline, will they give us a room with 2 beds if we request it?

I agree that the best guess is that this is the Hyatt.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy so it's possible you receive a room with only one bed. Whether or not you're able to have your request for a room with two beds (and any other requests, such as non-smoking) honored depends upon a LOT of factors... hotel occupancy levels, mood of front desk clerk, etc.

HOTWIRE guarantees bedding for everyone you inculde on your search. So if searching for quad occupancy you will receive a room with two beds, but the "second bed" coudl be a pullout sofabed, a rollaway, etc.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare makes a very good point about the 4 people/2 beds scenario with Hotwire. I can tell you from personal experience that the Hyatt Lisle's rooms are all set up "suite style" with at least one "real" bed, along with a sofa sleeper in the seating area, separated by a short shelving unit with a swiveling TV set that can be viewed from either side of the room. So in essence, even when booking with Hotwire, you would not necessarily get a room with 2 double beds. I can also tell you that the Hyatt is a large property - they have 312 rooms. I have stayed there numerous times, always booking thru Priceline, and I can only think of one occasion where they were not able to honor my special room request. Keep in mind that I have a Hyatt Gold Passport card, and even though I don't have a ton of points, it never hurts to present it at check-in when re-iterating your room request. I have also found that it's helpful to call the day of check-in to ask about room requests as well, especially if you are checking in later in the day. As far as a non-smoking room is concerned, neither Hotwire or Priceline can guarantee this - but just an FYI that 80% of the rooms there are non-smoking.

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed at the Hyatt in Lisle on two separate occasions, both times booked via PRICELINE. The room they put me in both times did not have the standard old-school style layout of a room. This room had one bed, a tv/stand in the middle of the room, and a sofa/seating area on the other side of the tv/stand. The tv can be turned toward the bed, or toward the seating area. Perhaps the sofa folds out into a bed, but even with that scenario, I would never ever stay in that room with 3 others. To be honest, it was a bit on the small side for two.

I'm probably posting this too late to help you, so I'm sorry for that.

Miss Poofy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]