Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

greatrockies
By greatrockies,
in

Hi All, Need help to identify the following property for 2 rooms, 4 adults for 03/21 to 03/27

$47/per room/per night

4* SeaWorld - I-drive South Area (trip advisor 3.5* with 160+ and latest review in feb)

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

I am expecting Rosen Shingle Creek (trip advisor 3.5* 160+) as per BB hotwire hotel list, but can it be Rosen Plaza (trip advisor 3.5* 173+ ) or Rosen Centre(trip advisor 3.5*, 190+) because of Laundry Icon? This one does not seem like Monumental based on amenties list and also the other two Rosen properties are listed as 3.5* in BB hotwire hotel list.

Just trying to make sure that this one is indeed close match for Rosen Shingle creek and not the other 2 rosen properties.

Admin any thoughts please?

greatrockies,

I have taken a look at this. And The Rosen Plaza has been upgraded* to 4 stars. So the best guess for this is the Rosen Plaza.

The Shingle Creek is not typicaly seen with the laundry option. And Rosen Center is still graded 3.5*

Please use boards HOTWIRE link id you decide to go for this.

Good luck and post with any question.

YellowDog.

* (per VP 03/21-03/27)

I have taken a look at this. And The Rosen Plaza has been upgraded* to 4 stars. So the best guess for this is the Rosen Plaza. The Shingle Creek is not typicaly seen with the laundry option. And Rosen Center is still graded 3.5*

I agree with all the above (nice work yellowdog :) ) and have updated the Hotwire Hotel List accordingly.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]