Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify this 2 star Virginia Beach seaside area hotel

ms3048
By ms3048,
in

My dates are 5/1/09 for three nights, departing on 5/4/09. I requested one room for two adults and two children. There is a 2 star hotel (seaside area) for $69/night. The amenities include pool, restaurant, and tennis nearby. I've done a Google search and nothing has turned up. Any ideas anyone? Thank you for you assistance.

This property has not yet been identified... the Tripadvisor is consistent with the Ramada Limited Atlantic Avenue (in both user rating, number of reviews, and last review date) but this property does not have a restaurant.

Whether the Restaurant icon is wrong OR the Tripadvisor info is pointing to the wrong hotel i'm not sure, but that's the only property i could find which meets the TA info shown.

Regardless, it's a 2.5* user rated hotel, which i would advise proceeding with caution, as that's not a glowing endorsement by those who have stayed there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- and please follow-up your previous HOTWIRE NEW ORLEANS thread

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]