Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Marriott Atlanta Airport

micheles
By micheles,
in

Hartsfield Airport (ATL)

4711 Best Road

Atlanta, Georgia 30337

404-766-7900

i am booking for two nights as i expect to arrive early in the morning on monday

i bid $51 for a 4* and was offered a chance to increase my offer by $14

i logged in again as a free bid with airport zone and bid $58 for a 4*

more than happy because we have an evening flight on monday so want a place to rest and recover from travelling from palm springs to phoenix and then the night flight from phoenix to atlanta

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $58.00

Subtotal: $116.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $25.00

Total Charges*: $141.00

marriott website rates are much higher

149.00 x 2 nights

19.37 taxes and fees

Total for stay (per room)

$336.74

so a good saving

thanks for the info on the board it gave me a clue where to start my bidding for georgia - a new venue for me when booking hotels

Congratulations on your success!

Since you booked for Sunday nite in order to insure a room for your early Monday arrival, make sure you call the hotel beforehand and have them put a note on your reseration that you will be arriving after midnite Sunday, give them an approximate time of your arrival, and take the name of the clerk you helps you. It's a good idea to call again the day of travel (or the day before if that's not possible) and remind them. Taking these steps will minimize the chancs that the hotel releases your room (and re-sells it) if they believe you are a no-show.

Thanks for sharing your PRICELINE win with the board. We're glad to hear the board has been helpful to you and we look forward to hearing about and helping with your future travel plans :)

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]